- The TX1H transmitter modules offer a 100mW RF output VHF data link in Radiometrix SIL standard pin-out and footprint. This makes the TX1H ideally suited to those low power applications where existing narrow band and wideband transmitters provide insufficient range. Together with the matching RX1 or BiM1R receiver a one-way radio data link can be achieved over a distance up to 10km+ with suitable choice of data rate and antennas.
- The TX1H is a narrow band radio transmitter module for use in long range data transfer applications at ranges up to 10kilometres. TX1H transmitter circuit is the BiM1T transmitter circuit in the TX1 pin-out with slightly enlarged dimension to accommodate extra Power Amplifier circuit to produce 100mW RF output and operates on Australian frequency of 151.300MHz. European version on 169MHz band is also available.
- Standard frequency: 151.300MHz, 173.225 & 173.250MHz
- Other frequencies from 120MHz to 180MHz
- TX1H is a BiM1T in TX1 pin-out
- Data rates up to 10kbps for standard module
- Usable range over 10km
- Fully screened
- Low power requirements
- Data loggers
- Industrial telemetry and telecommand
- In-building environmental monitoring and control
- High-end security and fire alarms
- DGPS systems
- Vehicle data up/download