The Pro Series is a serial device server product line that connects RS-232/422/485 serial devices to the industry standard 10/100Base-T Ethernet network. The PS110, PS410, and PS810 are in 1, 4, and 8 port device server models respectively in the Pro Series product line.
These device servers incorporate advanced features such as such as flexible operation mode, TCP/UDP multicasting, telnet COM port control protocol support (RFC2217 compliant), SSL encryption, and port event handling.
- Connects legacy serial devices to 10/100Base-T Ethernet network.
- Supports surge protector for RS232/422/485 interface, up to 230Kbps speed.
- Flexible TCP/UDP host mode support: Multiple host connection/data transfer.
- Powerful security support, SSL (Secure Socket Layer), RC4.
- System logging & port logging.
- Supports Dynamic DNS protocol for DSL connection to broadband Internet.
- Configuration via Web, Telnet/SSH, Windows Utility or console.
- Supports RFC 2217, Telnet COM Port Control Protocol.