THIS IS A DISCONTINUED PRODUCT
The SS100 is a single-port secure device server that connects RS-232/422/485 serial devices to the industry standard 10/100Base-T Ethernet network.
The SS100 device servers incorporate advanced features such as such as flexible operation mode, TCP/UDP multicasting, telnet COM port control protocol support (RFC2217 compliant), SSL encryption, and port event handling.
- Connects legacy serial devices to 10/100Base-T Ethernet network.
- Supports RS232/422/485 based serial devices, up to 230Kbps speed.
- Flexible TCP/UDP host mode support: Multiple host connection/data transfer.
- Powerful security support, SSL (Secure Socket Layer), RC4 and 3DES.
- Easy-To-Use customization support: User space, Library and Scripts (network/port access).
- System logging & port logging.
- Dynamic DNS and PPPoE protocol for DSL connection to broadband Internet.
- Configuration via Web, Telnet/SSH or serial port.
- Management software for configuration and administration included.
- Surge protector included.
- Supports RFC 2217, Telnet COM Port Control Protocol.