THIS IS A DISCONTINUED PRODUCT
The STS Series is a serial terminal server product line that connects RS-232 serial devices to the industry standard 10/100Base-T Ethernet network. The STS800 is an 8-port terminal server and STS1600 is a 16-port terminal server model in STS Series product line.
These terminal servers incorporate advanced features such as such as flexible operation mode, TCP/UDP multicasting, telnet COM port control protocol support (RFC2217 compliant), SSL encryption, PCMCIA support and port event handling.
- Connects legacy serial devices to 10/100Base-T Ethernet network.
- Supports RS232 based serial devices, up to 230Kbps speed.
- Supports PC cards such as ATA memory, modem and wired/wireless LAN card.
- Flexible TCP/UDP host mode support: Multiple host connection/data transfer.
- Powerful security support, SSL/TLS and data encryption.
- Easy-To-Use customization support: User space, Library and Scripts (network/port access).
- System logging & port logging.
- Dynamic DNS and PPPoE protocol for DSL connection to broadband Internet.
- Configuration via Web, Telnet/SSH or serial port.
- Management software for configuration and administration included.
- Surge protector included.
- Supports RFC 2217, Telnet COM Port Control Protocol.