The NRX1 is a VHF radio data receiver and it offers a low power, reliable data link in a Radiometrix SIL standard pin out and foot print. It is an enhanced, low cost version of the Radiometrix RX1, but in a slightly larger dimension.
NRX1 is compatible with the TX1 series of transmitters, and the BiM1 transceiver.
- Designed to comply with harmonised radio standard EN 300 220-3 and EMC standard EN 301 489-3
- Frequencies available as standard: 151.3000MHz, 169.4125MHz, 173.2250MHz and 173.2500MHz
- Other custom frequencies from 120MHz to 180MHz available to order
- Data rates up to 10 kbps with 25kHz channel spacing
- Usable range to 10km+ with matching transmitter
- Fully screened
- Handheld terminals
- EPOS equipment, Inventory tracking
- Data loggers
- Industrial telemetry and telecommand
- In-building environmental monitoring and control
- High-end security and fire alarms
- DGPS systems
- Vehicle data up/download