- The BiM1 VHF transceiver modules offer a 100mW RF output wireless data link in Radiometrix transceiver standard pin-out and footprint. This makes the BiM1 ideally suited to those low power applications where existing wideband transceivers provide insufficient range.
- The BiM1 is a half duplex radio transceiver module for use in long range bi-directional data transfer applications at ranges up to 10kilometres. The module operates on the UK licence exempt frequency of 173.225/173.250MHz with 10mW RF output and Australian frequency of 151.300MHz with 100mW RF output. The small footprint of 23 x 33mm and low profile of 10mm together with low power requirements of <80mA (for 100mW) at 3.8V enables convenient PCB installation. BiM1 is also available as separate BiM1T transmitter and BiM1R receiver which can be used as dual-in-line equivalents of TX1 transmitter and RX1 receiver respectively.
- Conforms to EN 300 220-3 and EN 301 489-3 (10mW version only)
- Standard frequency 151.300MHz
- Other frequencies from 120MHz to 180MHz
- Available separately as BiM1T transmitter and BiM1R receiver
- TX1H is a BiM1T in TX1 pin-out
- Data rates up to 10kbps for standard module
- Usable range over 10km
- Fully screened
- Feature-rich interface (RSSI, analogue and digital baseband)
- Low power requirements