FB900AS has 4 dip switches to change the operating modes of the FB900AS.
It also provides a remote control feature. The user can access the FB900AS to change its parameters at remote site through Bluetooth serial device. If the FB900AS is located in the position of difficult access, the user can control and set the parameters of FB900AS through this feature.
FB900AS provides RTS, CTS, DTR, and DSR.
Specification of FB900AS
● Bluetooth Spec. v1.1
● Certification: MIC
● 4 DIP Switchs
● Bluetooth Profile: SPP
● Full AT commands supported
● Range 100m~1Km with optional antenna
● Frequency: 2.4GHz ISM Band
● Power (Tx): 16dBm (typical)
● Sensitivity: -83dBm (typical)
● Size: 61 x 84 x 25 mm
● Power: 4V~15V
● Operation Temp.: -10¡É ~ 70¡É
● Baud Range: 1200~115.2Kbps.
● Default Antenna: 4dBi Dipole Antenna
Features of DIP Switch :
#1 : Operation Mode
#2 : Connection Mode
#3 : PC Configuration Mode Enable / Disable
#4 : Remote Control Mode Enable / Disable