Parani-ESD100 is designed for integration into user devices by on-board installation. It is connected to the device via built-in UART interface and communicates with other Bluetooth device. Parani-ESD100 enables RS232-based serial devices to communicate wirelessly. Parani-ESD100 has a built-in on-board chip antenna.
- Output Interface UART, Compliant Bluetooth Specification v1.2- improved AFH(Adaptive Frequency Hoping), Fast connection
- Transmit Power - ESD100: Max. +18dBm
- Receiving Sensitivity - ESD100: -88dBm(0.1%BER)
- Compact size - ESD100: 27.5 x 30 x 14(mm)
- Provides transparent RS232 serial cable replacement.
- Supports Bluetooth Serial Port Profile.
- Interoperability with PDA, laptops etc.
- Built-in chip antenna included
- Supports firmware upgrade via windows-based software(ParaniUpdater)
- Working distance ( In an open field ):
- Class 1, Nom. 100 meters
- Easy to use Windows configuration tool available.
- No external drivers required.